An Inexpensive & Open-source Quadruped Robot
The Pupper Robot Complete is an inexpensive robot designed to help Robotics Professionals, hobbyists and college level graduate or undergraduate students get involved in exciting robotics research. Based on the Stanford Pupper Robot Project.
Cost: $599 for Pupper Robot Kit Complete
Actuators: 12 JX-Servo CLS6336HV
Frame material: Routed carbon fiber and 3D printed PLA.
Build time: 2 - 10 hours depending on expertise, difficulty is about on par to building a small quadcopter drone
- Includes Everything you will need to build the Pupper Robot except the battery and battery charger. You will be soldering and assembling the custom PCB all parts are included. Because Lithium ion batteries cannot be shipped via air transport to expedite shipping to our customers we recommend buying the Battery and matching Battery charger locally(see links on main page).
- Pupper Robot Kit "Just the Parts": Is for the electronic hobbyist and professionals. All plastic parts, carbon fiber, Raspberry Pi, 32GB SD, Power Supply,PS 4 Controller, hardware, parts and tools are all included.
- This Product ships as a kit
- Compare kit options:
- Link to Assembly Instructions:
- Link to Pupper Robot V2 hip assembly video: https://youtu.be/4ujntx0ilCQ
Battery Charger: https://www.amazon.
com/EV-PEAK-50Watts-Battery- Balance-Charger/dp/B01D1GX132/ ref=sr_1_25?dchild=1&keywords= lipo+charger+ac+xt60+4s&qid= 1590690151&sr=8-25
Battery with XT60 connector:
Battery with T-Plug connector: